Wednesday 25 April 2012

Photography.

Since my birthday on Friday, I have gained an extra £500 worth of gear. Barely touched it so far. I'm finding it really difficult to stay focused, so many things going on in my head and I just don't seem to have the motivation. The fact that it's poured down with rain almost non stop doesn't help either.


I really want to get back in to it, I want to take photos every day, GOOD photos, not just snapshots. I'd really like to earn some money from selling photos too, but have no idea how to go about it.

It would be amazing to have a home studio, but there is just not enough room, even with the spare bedroom. It's just too small, there is no clear wall space to use as a background!

There are lots of places I want to go, but I don't feel safe going out on my own with so much gear, and I feel horrible dragging people around with me when they're clearly not interested in photography at all. I tried to keep up with Friendship Vignettes, but as I said before I have so much going on in my head that I just don't even think about it most weeks, let alone develop an idea and get out to take the photo.

If you have any ideas of what I could photograph, just to get me going again, leave a comment!


Also, as a side note, I am selling my Nikon D80 and Nikkor 70-300mm AF lens. £300 together, or £240/£60 separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment