Monday 9 April 2012

New nail polish :)


I love the effect this new Magnetized nail polish creates. The polish contains very fine magnetic metal particles, and there is a magnet in part of the lid. You paint your nail, and while the polish is still wet, hover the magnet over it to create the effect.
I only have the green so far, so I am not sure if all of the colours create the same pattern or not, I know there are other brands out there and some of them create some really nice patterns, but they're a lot more expensive than the 17 range.

I got mine from Boots for £5.99 but you can also get it from a number of online retailers.

Perhaps this is something else I can add to my Birthday Wish List!

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I think I will have to try some of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! Definitely need to get all the other colours :)

      Delete