Wednesday 18 April 2012

Farewell Doreen.

I bought Doreen on May 11th 2009. Back then, she was just a car. My first car. The car quickly developed a personality, and became Doreen. She was no longer an it, she was a she.

Doreen took me anywhere I needed to go, and she never failed me (well, maybe once or twice). She was my freedom.

She never once ran out of petrol, never broke down, and only tried to kill me (and Becky) once, but that was Becky's fault, she insulted poor Doreen, and she got upset, so to let us know how upset she was, she made one of her tyres blow up.

After three fun filled years, the time has come to say goodbye to Doreen. I never thought it was possible to become so emotionally attached to a car, but I feel like I have just given away my best friend!


So, farewell Doreen. I am terribly sorry for part exchanging you for another car! I don't know what your fate will be, you may be scrapped, and if so, I again am very sorry. But if by some chance you do get sold on to a new owner, please try not to kill them!


1 comment:

  1. aww, totally understand ... I was like that when I sold my cars ... my first was a light blue corsa called Sky and then I got an brand new pepper white mini called Lily ... we had lots of adventures together too.
    Farewell Doreen!

    ReplyDelete