Wednesday 14 December 2011

Well, this went absolutely awfully.

As with most things I do, I gave up half way through this. I have barely even picked up my camera in the last 6 months, I get tired of carrying it, lens changes, lugging a tripod about, etc. I really want to start getting back in to photography though, it's a productive way to spend my time, and far more fulfilling than spending all night on Tumblr.
Here are a few photos of recent things...
Father, son & their dog. - Westonbirt Arboretum

Loki, 6 months.

Me with freshly dyed hair.

Loki, 8 weeks.

Llangorse Church.

I am feeling very Christmassy now, I've bought all but one present, and everything that I have got is wrapped and hidden under my bed. I bought some ribbons and bows today, so I'll be putting those on the presents tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment