Thursday 15 December 2011

I need a sewing machine.

There are so many things I want to make! I really want to try making my own clothes. I've been helping out at Hereford Apparel a bit since it opened in June, and it's really fun. I'm not good enough with the machines to make whole garments, but there are bits I can do to help when there's a lot of work.
I also really want to make myself a bag, I've found some really awesome fabric online which would be perfect.

For now though, I have some really awesome glass bottles that I collected from the pub I used to work at, and I need to do something with them to justify keeping them for 3 years!
I've been looking through Instructables.com all evening for something to do with them, and I have a few ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of pinterest.com ... its great for storing ideas and things that inspire you ... if you searched 'bottles' you may find something.
    They are a great colour!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete