Thursday 12 January 2012

Metallic

I decided to join in with a photo blog thing that Maria does, called Friendship Vignettes. They post a new theme every week. This week is Metallic.
So, this is my photo for metallic. Not overly happy with it, ISO was up too high (didn't even both checking) so it's very grainy. Light is all wrong as I only have one lamp left because someone keeps stealing the light bulbs from them, and the main light in my room is awful. I hate energy saving light bulbs. If I have to choose between saving the planet, and having light, I choose light. Screw the planet.

3 comments:

  1. love the colours! Would love that blood red one. Thanks for linking up :)
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the red, Maria. It comes out slightly more purple than it looks in the bottle though.

      Delete
  2. Hey Stacey,

    Welcome to the Friendship Vignettes gang! We're happy to have you join us. You made us all laugh here with your comment ... "I hate energy saving light bulbs. If I have to choose between saving the planet, and having light, I choose light. Screw the planet" I am in favour of saving the planet but am not sure the energy saving light bulbs are a good thing!! :-) love the photo anyway even if you are having light probs. Thank goodness for computer editing software! :-)

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete